A functional medicine health assessment consultation includes:
Before the appointment
- A review of the comprehensive health questionnaire which is filled out by the patient before the appointment. This allows the practitioner time to understand the patient’s history.
- It also gives the patient time to become aware of their history and the symptoms they are currently experiencing.
At the appointment
- It’s about getting to know you:
- your history
- lifestyle factors, e.g. sleep, movement, nutrition, stress and social issues
- You will have a full medical examination
- We will review any previous blood tests or investigations
- We will develop a bespoke health and nutrition plan unique to your needs
- We will set you achievable goals and talk to you about on-going support.
After the appointment
- There will be support and research for individual case needs
- If there is more than 1 set of prior investigations to review, a longer appointment may be needed (at increased cost).